2 new print blocks

The blocks were made from purchased children’s erasers which were glued onto wooden blocks using double sided carpet tape. The above print was done in white textile paint over another print. the 2 blocks and some test prints   I like the detail I’ve got in the top right sample. click on the pic to see. […]

What I’m working on

I’ve added some stitching & beads to my little felt piece – not quite finished yet. The green one is one of my new ones but I think it only needs a little stitching. This fabric collage is finished for now. I took it along to the ATASDA meeting for some feedback – the advice […]

This week…

This is the fabric I received in the post for the round robin. Susan Purney Mark from Canada has clamp dyed it. I’m now deciding what I’ll do for the 2nd layer. I’ve dyed a few sample pieces in a similar colour so I can do a little experimenting before I jump in. Above & […]

New post at last

It’s been a while, but here is some of my recent work. Above: a using up scraps piece where I’ve bonded assorted odd shaped fabric bits onto black iron on vilene & used rows of auto machine stitches with various threads including metallics, to decorate it. Over that: some couched yarns & strips of organza. […]