This is the quilt from my last post which I was going to cut up and re-assemble. I ended up cutting out the middle section only and adding in a new rectangle using some of the left over fabrics. I also added the squares around the border – I had been saving these for ages, waiting for a suitable project. I am now happy with the quilt.
We have been going through a rather difficult few months because my husband was found to have tumours in his lung. He’s had many unpleasant tests and they have found out finally that it’s Lymphoma. It’s thought to be low grade and for now, he won’t even need any treatment which is a big relief.