Last month at ATASDA, Lyn gave a workshop on techniques for making covers for a sample book. Home work was to finish our covers and glue them onto the cardboard supplied. Then this month Lyn would use her machine to make the holes for us and put in the spiral binding and pages. So on Friday I got busy and finished mine. This is how it turned out. I posted the back first because I like it more.
Below: this postcard sized piece had been in the unfinished box for quite a while – I used a new Valdani cotton thread I recently bought from the Thread Studio to stitch around the appliqued shapes then made a backing from some Japanese paper covered pelmet vilene.