Last week I made some new blocks (above) – some lino and some stick-on fun foam. I usually glue them onto a wood base, sometimes cut to shape, then glue a print from the block, done on paper, to the back. I then varnish them. I find this really helps with the printing process and obviously makes them last longer. I still use blocks I made 10 years ago.
Below: some of the test prints I did with my new blocks.
I’ve chosen a name for my A4 quilt: ‘Construction Zone’ from Judy Alexander. Thanks to all who made suggestions. I liked the geometric ones and also WA Dreaming from Doreen (because the colours are the same as the Aboriginal flag) but when I saw the name Construction zone I just felt it fitted and a quilt is a kind of construction too. An ATC will soon be on it’s way.