I started this little panel a while ago and finished it on Saturday. It uses left over pieces of dyed fabric on a background of sun printed fabric, free machine embroidery and built in pattern stitches. I made it to fit a frame I had and it looks quite good on the wall.
Joan has tagged me which means I have to list 7 things about myself and tag 7 others of my favourite blogs. I choose not to tag anyone as I’m sure most of the blogs I read have already been tagged but will do the list as follows:
1. I, like Joan, always leave things until the last minute.
2. I hate to throw out things that might come in handy for future work. This means my stuff is gradually expanding to fill up all space in my home and studio.
3. I’m a bookaholic. I’ve always read a lot, it used to be mainly fiction but now I collect books relating to my textile work and usually only read fiction when I’m travelling or on holiday.
4. I have a large pile of works in progress.
5. I hate doing house work. Least hated job is probably clothes washing.
6. I’m starting a programme so I will get more exercise.
7. I cannot get into the habit of keeping a sketchbook or journal.