I havn’t posted for a little while. My daughter changed my blog over to beta & I had trouble working out how to post the photos. She’s in Austria, so can’t help with that. It is very easy really but it takes much longer than using Picasa to load photos.
The neckpiece shown below is the one I did for our 84 Group Christmas breakup lunch. It was a sample from a workshop I did ages ago with Elizabeth Morley. Machine embroidered on dissolvable, it has wool nops, couched cords, scrunched fabric bits & stuffed stocking balls. I just added a bit extra and some beads then used some of my heatgun beads on a machined cord to finish. I’m now in the process of taking it apart & using it to embellish a bag. I’ll post a photo when it’s done.